OCCUE SEEDS Grants Program
“Students Engaged in Exploration, Discovery & Scholarship"
Each year, Orange County CUE awards grants to local member teachers for projects that integrate technology into instruction in order to improve teaching in any curricular area. Funds from the Orange County CUE Educational
Technology Grant are used to purchase the equipment necessary to support the project. Most educational grant programs award the equipment directly to the school. The Orange County CUE Educational Technology Grant is unique in that the equipment purchased by the grant funds is owned by the teacher not by the school. All grant applications are subjected to a "blind" evaluation by the Orange County CUE Board Grant Committee.
Ready to apply? Complete the online application here!
Past OC CUE Grant Awardees
- Winter 2020 Darielle Tom Creation Station Sound Studio
- Winter 2020 Todd Schmidt Tech for Tots - Teens
- Winter 2020 Anh Warren STORIES ALIVE!
- Winter 2020 Lindsey Charron Students at the Museum
- Winter 2020 Mark Wakita Immersive Education Through Virtual Reality
- Fall 2018 Barbara Shaw Learn & Compete with VEX IQ
- Fall 2018 Nancy Robledo Little Techies
- Fall 2018 Kristin Greig Ozobots: Big Learning with Tiny Robots
- Fall 2018 Kimberly Cunningham Creative Exploration with Cubelets
- Fall 2017 Truc Huynh Creativity with Osmo
- Fall 2017 Laura Compton Stop Motion Software - Capturing Learning
- Spring 2017 Melody Hirayama Laptops to promote language (Japanese) acquisition skills through digital storytelling in a world language classroom
- Spring 2017 Emily Neddersen Engaging the 4 C’s with Cubelets
- Spring 2017 Tammy Guerrero Full STEAM Ahead with Dash!
- Spring 2017 William Raymont Automated Etch-A-Sketch
- Fall 2016 Laura Compton Robotics Coding for Inquisitive Minds
- Fall 2016 Jean Wu Coding with Bee-bots in Early Childhood
- Fall 2016 Kyle Stava Focus Your Creativity
- Spring 2016 Alexander Ordonez Oh No! 10.0 Earthquake Challenge!
- Spring 2016 Kristen Campos Cubelet: Kindergarten Robotics
- Spring 2016 Heather Bojorquez Laurel Maker Space